Try the Body Solid EXM3000LPS if a variety of workout options is needed in a minimum amount of space. This multi station home gym provides health club standard strength training for up to 3 people at the same time. The Body Solid EXM3000LPS Home Gym has a multi function Press Arm Station for bench press, shoulder press, incline press, and chest supported mid row exercises.
Deeper muscle penetration is achievable with the fully adjustable Perfect Pec Station with range limiters for quicker, more defined results.
This Home Gym has the impressive capacity of a 420 Lb. leg press with a 2 to 1 weight ratio Calf Press/Leg Press Station. Safe operation is ensured throughout the most extreme workouts by the nonslip, rubber encased heavy gauge steel foot plate. Keeping up with the latest design trends of weight equipment, Body Solid home gyms are manufactured with meticulous precision and top of the line ergonomic features.
The thick, durable, and lumbar support contoured DuraFirm pads provide the most comfortable workout ever experienced. Each pad, pivot point and pop pin feels natural. Each of the 210 Lb. weight stacks are within easy reach for a safe and fast weight selection.
Features of the Body Solid EXM3000LPS Home Gym:
- A 3 in 1 Multi-Press Station with pads that are fully adjustable for full range of motion exercise for every size individual. Biomechanically and structurally made for focusing on back, chest, and shoulders.
- The unique 2 bar linkage of the Calf Press/Leg Press Station self-aligns the angle of the leg press plate to the individual’s body, eliminating ankle torsion and ensuring proper biomechanics throughout the full range of motion for every size individual. Sealed ball bearings and pillow block is Included for precision alignment and movement free of friction. The 210-pound weight stack can be converted into 420 pounds of resistance with a 2-to-1 ratio.
- 2-position press plate with adjustable back pad for complete calf and leg development.
- Variable starting positions are provided by the 6 increment settings on the dual overhead cams of the Perfect Pec Station and allow fine-tuning for precise pre-stretch with optimum biomechanical movement. Maximum development of rear deltoid and pectoral muscles are ensured by this 2-function station.
- The unique easy-access hold-down rollers of the High Pulley/Lat Pulldown Station fit every size individual without adjustment. Perfect for increasing strength, size, and endurance of the muscles of the shoulders, back and triceps.
- Develop a lean and muscular waist with complete isolation of the oblique and abdominal muscles with the Mid Pulley/Ab Crunch Station. A high level of comfort when performing triceps extension movements is allowed by the unique design.
- The cam-driven leg developer of the Leg Curl/Leg Extension Station works hamstrings and quads while developing strength of the knee by means of precise biomechanical form.
- The low pulley of the Seated Row Station swivels fully and smoothly, providing accurate resistance for upright rows, leg abduction, cable curls and shrugs. Seated row exercises are g for developing backs by building middle back depth and training hard-to-reach lower lats.
- Nylon bushings are employed by the 2 x 210-lb Alloy Steel Weight Stacks for quiet and smooth operation.
- The long lasting and tear-resistant DuraFirm pads are double stitched and are guaranteed not to wear out.
- The 2 full length, solid steel Weight Stack Shrouds encompass each of the 2 weight stacks entirely for improved safety and enhanced appearance.
- 73 inches wide x 83 inches high x 91 inches deep
- Limited lifetime warranty Included
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: The Body-Solid Multi-Station Selectorized Gym complete gym from Body-Solid is a comprehensive home workout machine for...
- MULTIUSER: This multi-station home fitness gym provides commercial quality strength training for up to 3 people simultaneously
- SEVEN STATIONS: This fitness equipment provides 7 work stations including multi-press station, leg press, pec station, lat pulldown, ab...
- WEIGHT STACK: This powerful home gym comes with a dual 210-pound alloy weight stacks
- Strength Training for the Back Poster
- Delavier, Frederic (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 1 Page - 03/23/2005 (Publication Date) - Human Kinetics, Inc. (Publisher)
Want to use our images on your site? Right click on image for embed code