6. Unplugging devices is a proven coping strategy for stress
The widespread use and dependence of electronic gadgets is a source of stress. Cell phones, computers and TVs are the main stress contributing items in the home. Their heavy use is associated with fatigue and sleep disorders.
Sometimes life just gets too overwhelming that you just want to get away. It doesn’t help that with today’s technology, we’re always available. Take the time to just put everything aside and relax without any distractions.
- As much as it is possible, avoid use and dependence on offending gadgets
- Do not have a TV in your bedroom
- Avoid using a computer or watching TV some hours before bedtime
- Take a relaxing warm bath before bedtime
- Unplug all LED devices that emit light
Want to use our images on your site? Right click on image for embed code