3. Being realistically optimistic is a proven way to improve emotional resilience
Realistic optimism is the choice to see the good in everything while having a realistic view of the world. This means paying attention to all information relevant to the problems that you face without staying focused on the negative. Developing a positive attitude will help you remain optimistic and be resilient when confronted with a tough situation.
What to do:
- Be realistic in your perception of the world, but believe that you are capable of anything.
- Think about what you could learn from a bad situation that you are experiencing.
- Spend time with positive people to help develop a more positive attitude.
- Don’t dwell on problems that can’t be solved.
Want to use our images on your site? Right click on image for embed code